Hello,
Iasked this on the mutt list but the responses don't work.  I created
files as mailboxes in ~/Mail using touch.  In kfm operating on files
with identical icons and permissions some open when clicked while others
present the "open with" screen.  How do I get all files on my system (or
at least 'mailboxes' in the same directory) to open when clicked?
I have looked at kfm config and read the help but nothing there helps.
Thanks.
--
Dennis Robertson  2/2 Sylvia Street  NOOSAVILLE  QLD  4566  AUSTRALIA
Phone: 61 7 54742343  Mobile: 0419 535539  Fax: Phone for setup.