Hi,

Can someone provide me with a link to some info on how the new menu
system works? I read the doc I found in (I think) /usr/doc, but I'm still
a bit lost. FWIW, I'm moving from a machine that has been running Window
Maker for a couple of years (since the 0.18 days)using the old menu
style - a flat file in ~/GNUstep/Default/WindowMaker - and now I'm not
sure how to migrate my old menu settings over to the new system.

I like the fact that menus are consistent across window managers, but I
am looking for an easy method to manipulate them. Since this isn't
necessarily Window Maker specific, I thought I'd post here first instead
of to the wmuser list.

Thanks!

This message was sent using MI-Webmail.
No matter where you are, never lose touch.
Get your Email using MI-Webmail.
http://www.monmouth.com/