Just a quick comment, and I'll probably get blasted for it, but I haven't
found a mail client for Linux that does "View by Thread" as well as MS
Outlook. Netscape is horrible, I don't think Polarbar does it, and I
haven't been happy with other clients I've tried.

> On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, you wrote:
>
> I think that if we all had our mail clients set to display by THREAD,
> we'd have seen the responses. However, you can't FORCE people to read
> by thread. I, for example, prefer to read by date/time of arrival.
>       John

This message was sent using MI-Webmail.
No matter where you are, never lose touch.
Get your Email using MI-Webmail.
http://www.monmouth.com/