pico comes with the package "pine", Apache will
be there somewhere, & sorry, can't help with the CD.

-WBD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Puff@NLE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 4:10 AM
Subject: [expert] CDROM, PICO, and Web Server in 7.1

> Hi Gang,
>
> I just installed the latest 7.1 on a system.  A couple things went wrong:
>
> #1. After it installs all the packages from disk #1, it prompts me for
disk #2.  However, my CDROM drive is frozen - I can't eject it!  Even when I
physically unplug it, switch disks, and plug it back in again, LM doesn't
see the disk.  What's up with that?  Tried another CDROM drive, thinking
there was something wrong with the one, but same story.

> #2. I noticed the PICO editor didn't get installed.  Where can I get that?
>
> #3. I want to have a http server running on this machine.  I didn't see
any server software get installed.  Didn't see any Apache stuff in the list
of RPMs on the disk either.