:~>Is there any command to copy HD to HD ,like command line "diskcopy" under DOS

yes.

:~>,my friend tech me
:~>dd if=/dev/hda1 of=/dev/hdb1 bs=1024k,but must run it under single mode.
:~>anyone tell or me? or another good command to use?thanks

So your frien tech (what does that mean?) you "dd", and you are not
happy? dd can do just about anything whene it comes to copiing, so if you
really want to mirror HD, dd is the way to go.

If you are scared of dd, and want to copy all data from one partition to
another using a cute user interface, I would recoment "mc".

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
visit our new discusion forum: http://forum.mandrakesoft.com