Hi all
When I installed 7.1 I put it on hdc, which had 2 W98 fat32 partitions
on it.  I reduced the second partition with diskdrake and made a 2635MB
linux partition in the remainder.  During the install I had to reduce
the packages installed because it said I had only about 1400MB
available.  I have checked with df and it says 1.4GB.  I have had
another look with diskdrake and it still says the partition is 2635MB.
Any clues on what has happened here?

Also, probably as a consequence of using diskdrake to resize a fat32
partition, that partition is no longer visible to windows, but I can
access it from mdk, so I can live with that.

Thanks
Bill