Submitted 26-Jun-00 by Bobby Welch:
> I am trying to install the mozilla fonts for netscape .. I am following the
> procedure outline at mandrakeuser.org.  Now, I can get the fonts to work,
> but when I log out and then log back in they are gone =(  I have to reissue
> the command:
> xset fp+ /usr/X11/lib/X11/fonts/Mozilla-fonts/
> I have used these fonts with a previous version of Mandrake (7.0x) and did
> not need to reissue the command every time I logged in.  Does anyone know
> what could be causing this .. might it be drakfont, which I do have
> installed on my system.

Ignore the mandrakeuser.org instructions :p

Get the RPM from a 7.1 mirror or from the same place you got the
tarball.  (Daniel links to my RPM).  The RPMs take care of all the
details for you.  If you are using 7.1, the RPM is on your CD (and
should have been installed as a dependency for netscape).

--
       _
     _|_|_