I know, I saw this when browsing Linux Today.  Heck of a way to have it
put to you.  FWIW, I think Mandrake does offer the opportunities to secure
the box, w/ msec, the crypto installs, and the (hopefully) merger of msec
& Bastille.  But w/ all the hoorah about new features, apparently some
packages are slipping thru the cracks as far as updates are
concerned.  Correct me if I'm wrong here.  The example that comes to my
mind, non-security related though, is kmail.  Couple of patches old, even
with warnings on the kmail site to upgrade immediately.  Well, nothings
perfect.  I guess the positive side to it is that you _can_ fix it
yourself, if you want.

Monte