Since there's a request for beta testers, I'm downloading hydrogen2 to try on my
SparcStation2.

Any known issues?

I ask because the RedHat 6.2 distro would start loading then would panic because
it could not mount the root partition.  The Sparc is currently running Solaris
2.5.1 which I don't care about.  With Linux, the box would get a new lease on
life.

Because of a HD crash a few years ago, the machine boots off the external
drive.  I've tried changing the boot device and could never get past the panic
with RedHat's distro.  Since Mandrake is based on RH, should I expect the same
problem...?  If the Sparc's HD must be ext2 to mount /, wouldn't this be a
deadlock situation?

Thanks,
Pierre