Package: Install
Version: 7.1

The install won't find any SCSI devices.

The SCSI controller is a Adaptec 1542c and has 2 SCSI drives and a SCSI
CD-ROM connected to it. I can install with out a problem from Mandrake
6.0 - 7.0, but install/upgrade fails on 7.1.  The install seems to find
the SCSI controller but no drives.  I also tried to install via FTP,
thinking maybe the cdrom.img had a problem.  The install proceeds fine
until detecting hard drives.  It sees the IDE I have in the system, but
none of the SCSI drives.

It seems the SCSI drivers in the install image(s) is not working
correctly.

Joe St.Clair