Phil,

If you want the latest RPMs as built from the latest CVS (updated
every couple of weeks):

http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~molnarc/index.html

Everything you need is there and has been tested by me with Mandrake
7.1 (except kdevelop has a missing library).

Observe the proper order for adding the RPMs.

--

Regards,

Ron. [AU] - sent by Mandrake Linux.