On Tue, 04 Jul 2000, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> Jon Hewitt wrote:

> > I found that
> > going to DrakConf/Network Configuration/PPP/Slip/Plip

> You have PPP option under DrakConf/Network Configuration?
>
> Someone please explain then why I _don't_....?  Where exactly did I wrong?

DrakConf -> Network Conf  -> Client Tasks near/at bottom.
I actually have 2 PPP options

You can DrakConf -> linuxconf -> Control files -> configure modules
to activate/deactivate modules like PPP

Note: For some reason the graphical linuxconf/netconf isn't
installed by default, you need to install the linuxconf-gnome rpm to
get the much more usable graphical interface.