Denis,

Most of the time I can't access the forum site so I'll tell you what I
think.. which is Gael has the right idea. I'd also like to request a link
to the forum be added to the mandrakesoft index page so that forgetful
people like myself will see a reminder every time we access the Mandrake
page.

Pj
[EMAIL PROTECTED]