I just got my Mandrake 7.1 CD's, I went to do the upgrade, and it tells me "No root partition found." I'm like, ok, this isn't good. I reboot, and do an install so I can use DiskDrake. That's when it hits. The only thing DiskDrake (and the whole system) recognizes is the Dynamic Drive Overlay "partition." I rebooted the computer and used a floppy to boot so I could be absolutely sure that the overlay software loaded properly. It did, and still, Mandrake only recognized the DDO partition. Is there any remedy to this short of trying to remove the overlay?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Nick Meyer