1. You did not tell on what Stage you have this error ?
2. What Install method did you use ?
3. Did you complete your install correctly ?
4. what Hardware do you have (Graphic Card etc.) ?
5. If you're unable to ake a Graphical Install, make a Text-Install ?

Not beeing happy about something is Ok. But you can belong to those people
who would like to make a change about it, so provide Informations if you
request help. The way you did it, is just wrong.

Provide some Informations, and we might help you.

Cya
--
The "cutting edge" is getting rather dull.
                -- Andy Purshottam