Hello,

I feel quite stupid about my problem because everybody else seem to have no
difficulties with it.
I am trying to compile the Mesa-3.2 libs with support for my Voodoo2.
The following stuf I have installed correctly (my guess) since 'test3Dfx' is
showing a nice 3D-graphic:
Device-3Dfx-2.3-5 (as SRPM...)
Glide_V2-2.53-6 (as SRPM...)
Glide_SDK-2.2-14.
I run XFree-3.3.6.
After installing Glide_SDK I linked a glide2-directory to glide3 because Mesa
wants it. Then after unpacking MesaLib-3.2 and MesaDemos-3.2 into a Mesa-3.2
directory I made './configure --prefix=/usr --with-glut --with-glide', but the
scripts says:

checking for glide.h... yes
checking for glide2/glide.h... yes
checking for main in -lglide2x... yes
checking for ggi/ggi.h... yes
checking for kgi/kgi.h... no
checking if we should build GGI's fbdev target... yes
checking if we should build GGIMesa's generic KGI driver... no
(...)
checking for GL/glut.h... no.

Concerning GL/glut.h the INSTALL says that if glut cannot be found the version
shipped with Mesa would be used. But it isn't. Instead the script refuses to
build anything like 'make linux-glide' or 'make linux-386-opt-V2-glide'.
I dont't know what to do. Does anybody have to offer some help?
Many thanks,

Oliver.

--

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]