On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 09:58:27PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> My ethernet card (LinkSys NC100 PCI Ethernet card that came with a 5-Port
> Starter Kit) worked under Mandrake 6.0.  I downloaded the ISO images of
> Mandrake 7.1 and freshly installed it on the same machine, and the ethernet
> driver does not load.

> Say Bye to Slow Internet!
> http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

Jay, I followed the link in your sig line above, and wondered why @home
needs so much information to determine if someone is in their service
area. A postal code I can see. A street address might be necessary in
areas where the service area is not coterminous with the postal codes. But
I cannot see that one's name or email address are relevant. In fact, the
domain name portion of an email address could be misleading.

You might pass this email on to the folks who designed this page. They
should know that they are losing potential customers over privacy
issues. Typically the people who are most interested in privacy on the net
are old hands, who tend to be the best customers.

Thanks

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley

PGP signature