hi, don't know anything about webmin but here's a thing or two about mysql.

on 7/12/00 2:27 PM, Leopold Palomo  wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have installed Mysql, and more or less, I think that it's working.

you can test to see if it's running like this:

#mysqladmin version

> pass all test, and Ok. But, (always but), webmin says that cannot
> connect with de mysql. I have looking the config module, and the path of
> the commands I think that ok, So, any ideas??

can you connect with the client program?
#mysql mysql -u root -p

webmin may need to know the path to the mysql libraries. see the mysql
manual for more info

> Also, I'm trying to learn something about php, webmin, but I don't know
> how to begin. Please, could anyone to try to point me some url with some
> interesting tutorial?

http://www.php.net/

http://www.php.net/links.php

http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/