On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 19:29 +0200, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 08:06:55PM +0200, Denis Havlik wrote:
> > Gardner from MacMillan will answer some questions too (i hope), so shoot.
>
> Excuse my ignorance, but what/who is MacMillan?

There were enough answers to that already.
As you are German, just one info for the german users on this
list:

As already been said, MacMillan will handle the complete English
talking market. German versions will still be distributed by
MandrakeSoft (Essential & PowerPack) through the resellers
listed on the website (LinuxLand, ixsoft, JFLehmann, etc.) and
the local bookstores.

BUT:
Some bookstores rely on resellers who order their stuff from
abroad. So it may be that a MacMillan (english!) version lies on
the shelf of your friendly neighbourhood bookstore. As there is
a difference in language AND price you may always ask for the
MandrakeSoft Essential or Powerpack German version.
(I've experienced this in a Frankfurt/M bookstore).

wobo
--
GPG-Fingerprint: FE5A 0891 7027 8D1B 4E3F  73C1 AD9B D732 A698 82EE
For Public Key mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Subject: GPG-Request