Hello list,

I've been hanging around on the newbie list for awhile now, and I didn't
have any takers on this question, so I thought I'd give it a try here.

I have found instructions on how to do this manually, but I'm hoping
there may be a program to simplify the task.

TIA
--
Darryl Gibson
Linux Neophyte (tm)

Hi List,

I'm tired of waiting for my Partition Magic disc to be returned to me,
so I'm going to try saving my files to another machine using a lap link
cable. (I'm repartitioning this box.)

Is anyone on the list familiar with how to do this? I see Midnight
Commander has a "send file to remote host" command, I'll play with that
while waiting for replies to this note.

If there is a better program than MC for this, please let me know.

TIA