well...sort of. Are there any others? and are there other arguments that
you might use with the restore command? Like /path/to/backup_file
/path/to/filesystem/to-be/restored and such things like that.

The man files for dump and restore leave a lot to my imagination.

--
Mark

  ** Registered Linux user # 182496 **