yes...you're connecting. I had one of those strange days last week where I
didn't seem to be getting anything. Then I learned that my youngest son
left the house and let the machine connected to the internet all day while
no one was home. Turns out that fetchmail was grabbing my mail from the
server all day while I was attempting to check it from work.

this past weekend though the list(s) made up for it and there were over
three-hundred message waiting for me to download which too 15
minutes. That was only after 2 1/2 days of being away for the weekend!

--
Mark

  ** Registered Linux user # 182496 **