So FreeBSD *is* installed there, and it boots up ok?

Perhaps you could show us both the output of fdisk,
and the exact mount command you are using (including the
line from /etc/fstab if you aren't doing it completely
by hand).

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                      http://www.babbleon.org