can't be all that much different and I'm sure it still has the same bugs
in it that 4.73 has. I just wish I could uninstall 4.7x and put 4.61 back
in cause it sure didn't have anywhere near the troubles that the .7x
versions do. Last time I tried that though you would have thought I was
running windows the way my system acted up. Took me a week to clean up the
mess.

--
Mark

  ** Registered Linux user # 182496 **