Hi Gary,

Thanks again for all of your help, I now have a handle on getting this
video capture card to work.  Now I just have to clean up the errors and
I think it will all be good.  Did you get these errors when you first started?
I am not sure what is causing them, but I plan on sending this to the
XawTV creator tomorrow.  Unless someone has an idea of what it is
telling me.

[root@pb6 don]# xawtv
This is xawtv-3.14, running on Linux/i686 (2.2.14-15mdksmp)
visual: id=0x22 class=4 (TrueColor), depth=24
x11: 1024x768, 32 bit/pixel, 4096 byte/scanline, DGA
waitpid: No child processes
waitpid: No child processes
v4l: 1024x768, 32 bit/pixel, 4096 byte/scanline
WARNING: v4l and dga disagree about the framebuffer base
WARNING: Is v4l-conf installed correctly?
ov_fbuf.base=(nil), base=0xd8000000
WARNING: overlay mode disabled
wmhooks: kde
ioctl VIDIOCMCAPTURE(0,-,0x0): Invalid argument
ioctl VIDIOCMCAPTURE(1,-,0x0): Invalid argument
ioctl VIDIOCSYNC: Invalid argument
ioctl VIDIOCSYNC: Invalid argument
ioctl VIDIOCMCAPTURE(0,-,0x0): Invalid argument
ioctl VIDIOCMCAPTURE(1,-,0x0): Invalid argument
ioctl VIDIOCSYNC: Invalid argument
ioctl VIDIOCSYNC: Invalid argument
ioctl VIDIOCSCHAN: Operation not supported
ioctl VIDIOCSCHAN: Operation not supported

Thanks again,

Don ....