On Tue, 01 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> John,
>
> Thanks for letting me know.  However, I'm still a bit puzzled as to the
> causes.  It could be a combination of : 1-I recently switched to
> StarOffice5.2.  2-The List keeps putting me on the junk-mail list.
> Perhaps you can assist me in pinpointing the problem.
>
> I'm using StarOffice5.2 for my email client.  First of all, what "reply-to"
> are you seeing from my email?  I've tried both ways: sender:<name> & reply
> to:<email address>.  Sender:<email-address> reply to:<name>.  Only the 2nd
> example gets my mail through to the list.
>
> There is no "From" field to fill in.  The mail server that handles my
> mail is MS-NT.  Maybe it's a compatibility problem between Staroffice5.2
> and NT.  Hopefully I'll get my own mail servers up soon.
>
> Suggestions?

I *was* seeing "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  I just
noticed that when I tried to reply to you, KMail put MY domain in
after your email. Here's what I get when I try to reply to your posts:
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" As you can see that's
not right... :-)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sevatio Octavio)
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 02:43:17 GMT
Subject: Re: [expert] Sevatio Octavio's posts
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Above are the headers for your message. It LOOKS like you're using MS
IE 5.0 to send your message. Have you hacked a header into your
messages? Also, what do you have in your reply-to header field? It
needs to be your FULL email address.

In your Star Office "outbox" properties, you need to yave
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" as your "sender" and "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" as
your reply-to. I've got SO 5.1 open here and that seems to be where
you configure that information.

Give that a shot and see if it doesn't help fix the "bad reply
address" problem. :-)
        John