A number of folks have emailed me regarding their mutt and gpg setup on
Mandrake. They have said that they can't seem to post to this list.

In most cases I don't know what to tell them because I haven't see their
particular problem. A couple of generic pointers, though:

1) Get the most recent mutt available. The mutt/gpg interface changed
recently (this spring, I believe), and that seems to work cleanly.

2) There has been some discussion on the mutt list on mutt/gpg interface
issues. You might try subscribing there or cheing the archives.

I'm not responding to each of you individually because right now I'm too
danged swamped to do so.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley

PGP signature