On Tue, 08 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> Anyone here interested?  My editor at CrossNodes
> (crossnodes.earthweb.com) is looking for a few new writers on
> (specifically) Linux and (generally) OpenSource.  Obviously this
> means you have to know how to write good... =)
>
> If anyone is interested, please send me a note directly.  It's nice
> extra money, and they're not looking for full-time or anything like
> that (although it could lead into that if you wanted, I think).
>
> My apologies for sending this to the list, but I thought I'd mention
> it to you folks first.  Again, please reply to me directly and not
> to the list.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
> // Danen Consulting Services    www.danen.net, www.freezer-burn.org
> // MandrakeSoft, Inc.           www.linux-mandrake.com
> 1024D/FE6F2AFD   88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD
>
> Current Linux uptime: 4 days 23 hours 31 minutes.

What kind of content are you in need of?

--
-David Talbot

So long as the government has the power to invade our lives, rummage through
our records, and take what it wants from our income, we will have only as
much freedom and take-home pay as the politicians condescend to let us have.

-Harry Browne Libertarian Canidate for President (www.HarryBrowne2000.org)