Hi list,

I've been trying, unsuccessfully, for the past week or so to get
connected from my Linux box to the servers where I work. To say I've
been unsuccessful would be a mild understatement.

I've installed the nwclient for Caldera. the installation went
flawlessly and being listed at boot time as being started. However,
there are also some other things being listed as these processes are
being brought online with the rest of the system. They are as follows:

1) unable to create a management socket

2) unable to create a data socket

Now if I knew what these meant I would have some idea of where to go
next, so is there someone on the list that can help me figure out this
mystery?

thank you in advance,
--
Mark Weaver