"Austin L. Denyer (SysAdmin.) as root" wrote:

> Alexander Skwar wrote:
> >
> > It's a KDE program and I can't stand KDE.  Should this mean anything to you?
> > Don't think so....
> >
> > *g*
>
> I gotta ask - what is it about KDE that you don't like?  I'm kinda torn
> between KDE and Gnome at the moment - both have features that I like...
>
> Regards,
> Ozz.

Hi Ozz,

Just my two cents, but I get the impression that some folks just don't
care for KDE cause in many ways, most that are just superficial, KDE can
be very much like windows. Other than that I can't think of anything
that folks would actually hate about it. It's clean, fairly quick,
although not as fast as IceWM, or AfterStep, but it's not as slothful or
heavy as Win98.
--
Mark