On Tue, 08 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> Thanks Gavin & Tom,
>
> I think the problem is how I have the exports set up.
>
> I look at this tomorrow, and post what I found for a solution.

Thanks again Gavin & Tom.

I finally went through all of the Documentation and could not find
anything to solve the problem.  SSoooooooooo I went over to
the server machine. and Stopped the NFS Server, and restarted it.
Well things just started working, and I am; not sure why the NFS
server wasn't correctly loaded at boot time.  I have at this stage
rebooedt more than 20 times just trying to get this working That is why when
all else fails try restarting a service.

Don ....