Faisal,

He's talking about Grub, and you can find it on the installation CD that
you have with Mandrake in it. If you don't have the CD's you can find
the RPM at just about any FTP site that has Mandrake on it.
ftp://ftp.tux.org

click this link and you can download the file so install grub
ftp://ftp.tux.org/distributions/mandrake/7.1/Mandrake/RPMS/grub-0.5.94-12mdk.i586.rpm

have fun,

Mark