On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Mallard wrote:

Oh my, Mallard:

Your're really getting emotional with this vi thing. I'd like to say
your're suggestion would help some, but make others get stuck with pico
that they don't even use. I myself used to use pico some, but found it too
featureless for programming. I'll let the Mandrake developers decide on
the fate of the default editor...

--
Regards,

Ellick Chan