Install a secure Linux server, set ipchains rules nice and tight, Install a
packet filter, and a port scanner, and connect directly to the internet.

Now do the same with a Window NT or Windows 2K machine (we won't even go the
Win98 route), and hook *that* directly to the internet.

Call some one you know who like to hack in their free time, and see how long
it takes them to hack into each machine.

Then, with Windows losing that battle, compare the money you spent to set
each one up!

--Greg

> Hello there
>
> Well i am totally surrounded with Microsoft worshipers @ my job everyone
> just do NT here .....
> But i want to prove them wrong with linux is there any way to compete both
?
> Money is not an issue cause when you live in pakistan heaven for pirated
CDs
> .
> i want to prove my point here .
>
> thanks
> Faisal

message envoye depuis http://www.ifrance.com
emails (pop)-sites persos (espace illimite)-agenda-favoris (bookmarks)-forums
Ecoutez ce message par tel ! : 08 92 68 92 15 (france uniquement)