On Sun, 20 Aug 2000, Stew Benedict wrote:

> Maybe this list should be moderated.  I signed on to pick up some tips and
> contribute when I could.  I get about 80% troll/trash and about 20% useful
> interaction.  For an "expert" list, this is pretty sad.  Time to tune up
> my procmail filter.

I disagree on that. Moderation is simply censorship. While I do agree that
some of the messages are pointless, censorship in my eyes is just plain
wrong. I think if anyone wants censorship, turn on their mail filters
themselves. As for me, I enjoy reading some of the garbage that goes thru,
especially the VI fiasco. It's simply entertaining.

--
Regards,

Ellick Chan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]