Hi list,

Might someone on here have any idea what could be causing Netscape to corrupt
its mailrule file? This one has got be stumped. And, um...it't good ole buggy
4.74 that's doing it. If I can't get it straightened out I think I'm either
going to go back to 4.61, or give 4.75 a try. Although that one's probably got
as many bugs in it too!

For pete's sake! I remember the days when Netscape was as solid as Linux is
now. And people actually "WANT' to install AOL-suckware on their Linux systems!
What in the world are they thinking?

Sorry about that...but thank you for letting me rant a bit.

 --
Mark