On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Andreas Müller pushed some tiny letters in this order:
> Hallo all,
>
> does anybody have kvirc working on a Mandrake distribution?
> I suppose that I have all the necessary rpms, but unfortunatly kvirc just
> crashes.
> I get some errors, but I have no idea what I'm missing or what to do to make it
> work, if someone could help plz. It's kvirc 2.0.0.

Which version of Qt and which version of Mandrake do you have? Run 'rpm -qa |
grep qt' to find out which version you have. I only managed to get kvirc
working by downloading the .tar.gz file and building from the sources. I have a
recent qt-2.1.1-8mdk from the cooker, not sure if it needs this latest version
but it's likely it just needs to be recompiled for the qt version that's present
on your system.