I'm seeing 3-4 copies of each posting, and I'm getting 1-3 bounces for
each of my posts, even those that make it to the list.

That's enough for me, so I'm signing off.  Last time this happened they
got it fixed in a couple of weeks; I'm check back in around the
beginning of September.  (And if anybody feels like writing me when it's
fixed, go ahead.)

I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be doing this, so if your replies
drop off, you know what happened.

Any individual on this list is welcome write me (or cc me on posting) if
you think I might have something useful to contribute, but my tolerance
for list-software foolishness is low, I'm afraid.

Call it a character flaw.

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                      http://www.babbleon.org