2)I have installed the new kernel 2.4.0test6 with the resierfs patch and
after the compiling and reboot i have the following FAILURES in the boot
sequence..3 services fails..and they are USb Kheader and Netfs..and i dunno
why.. and the big problem is i get another error that is exactly that:
Mounting local filesystem Modprobe: Modprobe: can't locate module devpts
mount: fs type devpts not supported by kernel.. i dunno what that is and how
to solve (remove) this error. Maybe linux is trying to install the support for that
file system.. but i don't have it on my partitions.. i have compiled the kernel with only
vfat , dos, msdos, joliet, iso9660, ext2 and resierFs.. that is all that i nedd.. no more
no less.. Can someone explain me this??? tnks!