I was wondering if anyone successfully installed the acrobat plugin for
netscape on LM 7.1.  I just downloaded the binarie tarball from Adobe,
and acrobat installs to /usr/local/Acrobat4, which is fine with me.
Next I try and run the netscape script in .../Acrobat4/Browsers/ which
is supposed to install the acrobat plugin.  It first promts for the
acrobat directory and then asks for the netscape directory.  I change
the default to /usr/lib/netscape since thats where the netscape files
reside, but the scrip just returns an error.

anyone have any pointers to get this to work?

thanks Byron