Hi guys,

I installed all KDE2 rpms yesterday.. got KDE 2 to work.. impressed by look
at feels.. but have lots of problems..

1. Konqueror dosn't open any ftp, http pages anymore (it used to
initially).. it says died unexpectedly.

2. Kmail dosn't see my nested folders.. just sees the folders which are
files.. no directories.. I thought Kmail has support for nested folder..

 - I tried removing kmailrc file, and .<mailbox>.index files but no use

3. Almost none of the applets work.. I wonder if this is problem with
mandrake RPMs.

4. All menu iteams are repeated 4 times with varying size of icons..

5. KOffice dosnt' work.. this is the o/p for all office components!
~ > kspread
koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
kspread's desktop file. Check your installation !
~ >

6. KControl dosn't work.

And many more which I can't remember.. but overall.. its stable.. hasn't
crasshed anything badly.. scroll mouse works like a gem!.. and Looks are
COOOOOOOOOOOL to say the least.. the decoration concepts a fundu!

any help is appreciated

thanks
sarang