hallo MANDRAKE!

to be able to install kooldown i had to remove (as it was suggested
here in the list) some parts of kde 1.1 - but it looks like i'm gone
to far.. kdm seems to be gone and when i try to login (from a xserver
on a windowsbox) i get a completely messed up login manager i've never
seen before. on top is a list of the possible users, below are entry
fields for user and password and below is a dropdownlist supposed to
give me a choice of window managers but it has only one entry with
/all/ windows mangers on one single line?! (apparently a defective
config file)...

anyway, i'd like to get back my good old kdm - but how?

hope someone can help...

PAT
--

vcard/LDAP/PGP: http://dresden-online.com/~perler/identity.html
PGP fingerprint: DAC6 2FDA 1ED7 AD55  BD1F 5142 3D5F 72BF