Hi list,

I was wondering...I've got an IBM thinkpad here at the house that my
Daugher would like me to load Mandrake on for her. I've tried the usual
way of doing this but it's a no go. The CDROM is connected by a removable
PCMCIA card that the Madnrake setup is unable to detect. So, my question
is how in the world is one supposed to install in a situation like this?

It's an older Thinkpad. I believe it's only a P1 133Mhz processor with
40MB of RAM if that gives any idea as to it's age. Other than that I don't
know a lot about this particular machine. It seems to be a fairly well
behaved machine.

So how does one go about this?

thanks in advance,

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299