I just updated Mandrake 7.1 to XFree86-4.0.1 and Netscape-4.75 using
MandrakeUpDate (latest version) (also with all dependencies satisfied by
UpDate), but when I restarted my system XFree would not start.
Long-story-short, I reinstalled Mandrake from the CD, and everything seemed to
work except junkbuster. So I reintalled junkbuster and I again lost XFree. It
seems that I just can't use junkbuster with XFree86-4.0.1. Has any one seen
anything like this before??

Also, I have now discovered that KONSOLE no longer works. I haven't done an
exhaustive check, but haven't found anything else not working - yet.

--
Regards, Jack Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Linux - offering BETTER windows on the world!