Ok.. I succesfully installed the rpms of the new MandrakeUpdate...
But now.. i have a new problem that is: the new mandrake update... when i
choose the mirror site... mandrake update only shows me the security updates..
if i switch to development updates i get an error saying to try another
mirror.. as he can't find the develop rpms on the mirror site.. i have tried
both the mirror sites suggested by the mandrake update mirror list and the
mirror site i found on the linux-mandrake cooker page.. but with the same
results... can you help me please?