Dear all,
I have installed and setup madrake 7.1 fine, my first question is this

I have setup ip networkin using the three commands

if config eth0 131.xxx.x.x netmask 255.255.0.0 up
route add -net 133.xxx.x.x netmask 255.255.0.0
route add default gw 131.xxx.x.xx eth0

and I can ping all my servers and clients no problem.

This info is lost upon reboot, how do I store this so I do not have to keep
entering it.
Also why does the linuxconf not seem to enter this info as I tried using
this before typing in the commands and it did not work.

Thanks for any help

Paul