To all:

Before I installed mandrake 7.1 I had both Windows98 and Linux 7.0
installed.  While installing 7.1 I formatted all partitions including
my windows partition.  Then i installed mandrake 7.1.  And my Windows
partition still exists but with no operating system on it.  When I
boot with grub I have the option of linux or windows.  My question::::
Can i now install Windows NT4 wkstation on my existing windows
partition?  If I install windows will it take priority over my grub
boot loader?  And if so how can I make it so that I can still choose
to either boot to linux or windows in my grub?
Maybe someone out there can help me.  Really would be appreciated.

Maxtor