Hello everybody

Yesterday i mailed you about how to boot from a floppy
& changed my password in linux thanks to you guys i was able to do that .
I was gettig a bit bored with this NT gui user manager so
now i am really getting to like linux.
It only a matter of time before i remove NT & installed linux on all my
servers.
Thanks to Jerry kreps ,my linux unleashed book & you guys i was able to
learn linux without taking any courses at all.
Now here are my questions for today
what are the reason for diffrent boot levels in linux ?
can anyone tell me how to make a full user"password,home directory...." with
editing files only like my passwd file.i was able to make a user but cant
get it to map it to his home directory ?
Tnank you Very Much