On Fri Sep 08, 2000 at 02:34:37PM +0100, Tony Smith wrote:

> > > Tony, please let me know how it goes.  If there is a problem with
> > > 16mdk, we need to know and get it fixed ASAP.  I'm going to be testing
> > > it here as well, so I'll see if I can reproduce your error.
> >
> > FYI... I just tried 16mdk on a 6.0 system and didn't experience any
> > problems, so please let me know if you still do on your 7.0 system.
>
> Sorry Vincent, it's still happening. Here's what I get when I start an
> xterm:
>
>     Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
>
> Looks like it needs a bit more work. My env contains:
>
> LC_ALL=en_GB
> LINGUAS=en_GB:en

What xterm are you using?  Are you using it from 7.0, or did you
upgrade it to cooker?  We have noticed problems using xterm built for
XF4 with XF3...  could that be it?  I've tried this a few times myself
and have absolutely no problem with the new glibc...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
// Danen Consulting Services    www.danen.net, www.freezer-burn.org

Current Linux uptime: 1 day 10 hours 3 minutes.