Here is a weird one. I have just completed installing 7.1 ( I actually bought
the entire packaged deal this time) and when I ran XF86Setup to fine tune some
things, I get the message as follows;

Warning SERVER specification missing in Card database entry Trident TGUI9660 (generic)
(line 2513).
Warning SERVER specification missing in Card database entry Trident TGUI9680 (generic)
(line 2519).
Warning SERVER specification missing in Card database entry Trident Cyber 9320
(generic) (line 2537).
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

 Now I've had no trouble like this with 7.0 and it dosen't matter if I use
Xconfigurator either, I get the same thing...any ideas?

System
AMD K6 3-400
128 ram
SB Live sound